Carving Drill Bit
- Product Details
From inside places of worship to the household items that we use every day, decorative carved designs are evidently everywhere.
Find it all interesting to look at and want to create your own? If you’re someone who’s just a beginning craft person, you can start your first carving project with a carving knife. However, if you don’t have one or find it too hard to carve through wood, no worries! You can instantly turn your drill into a powerful carving chisel with the help of the ChiselChamp Carving Drill Bit!
- MICRO-VIBRATION – Produces ultra-high speed micro vibrations after touching the wood which makes sculpting easier and faster as it provides you with added force as you push through the wood.
- FLEXIBLE SHAFT – Comes with a long and flexible shaft which makes it easier to maneuver as you sculpt through and around large materials.
- TIME-SAVING – Guaranteed to save time and labor than traditional carving as it speeds up your sculpting up to 3-5 times without causing hand fatigue.
- WIDE APPLICATION – Widely compatible to use on most electric drills and mainly used for wood, furniture carving, antique floor carving, potted plants, toys, figures, animals and other carving works.
- EASY USAGE – No complicated set-up needed! Simply lock in the chisel on the chuck attachment, attach on the end of the shaft, then fix the other end on the electric drill, turn on, and then start sculpting or carving!
With the Wood Carving Chisel Drill Attachment, you can now craft and carve faster than before!
- The electric chisel needs a supporting grinder or a small mill that can be assembled on a soft shaft and can’t be used alone.
- The motor speed should be less than 12000 rotations.
- Material: Plastic + Alloy
- Chisel Size: 16*3cm/6.3*1.18"
- Wrench Length: 9cm/3.54"
- Carving Knife Length: 4.5-4.7cm/1.77-1.85"
- Shaft Core Diameter: 6mm
- 1 x Wood Carving Chisel Drill Attachment
- 1 x Soft Tube
- 1 x Wrench
- 5 x Carving Blades