A great alternative to welding repair with this magic welding glue!
This glue magic welding is a cold welding system into two parts quick setting which allows a strong and durable repair metal welding and many other types of surface. Perfect Ideal for DIY home, automotive, marine, boat repair, and more.
This magic solder glue is reinforced with steel, has tensile strength, and can withstand high temperatures. When fully cured, this solder glue is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemicals, and acids.
It can be used as an adhesive, laminate, plug, sealant, sealant and electrical insulator. Stays soft for 2 minutes after mixing, sets in just 1 hour, and fully harden in 8 to 12 hours.
- Easy to use: After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded, and drilled after curing. It has a 1: 1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and fully cured in 4-6 hours.
- Effective Adhesive Agent: Developed as an alternative to torch welding, it provides strong and lasting repair to metals and many other surfaces. It can weld almost any clean surface free of dirt and oil.
- High temperature resistant: Can withstand temperatures up to 150 ° C. When fully cured, it is as hard as iron and provides a uniform bond line thickness.
- Do it yourself: Big or small, you can DIY it with this magic solder glue. Our tough glues and epoxies fix and restore it right the first time.
- Surface Application: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile & Fiberglass. Before using the glue, clean and dry the surface and your work should be finished within 20 minutes of mixing.
- Material: Adhesive
- Weight: 80g
- 1 * Magic Welding Glue A
- 1 * Magic Welding Glue B