Fond of growing your own garden but find it tricky to propagate plants? The Rapid-Grow Rooting Powder is the best solution to effectively propagate new plants! It is an all-purpose powder that can be used for water plants and soil plants.
It integrates 90% organic compound to initiates rapid rooting and supports strong root growth to establish new plants, trees, cuttings, seedlings, transplants & clones. The powder is perfect for all kinds of rooted plants.
- Rapid Rooting Fertilizer:
It contains 90% of the organic compound includes plant nutrients, trace minerals, natural growth hormones and Naphthaleneacetic acid. They initiate rapid rooting to both water and dry plants.
- Strong & Healthy Growth:
The powder supports strong and healthy growth of plants through all grow mediums including Rockwool, coco, peat moss, soil, clay pellets etc.
- Fast & Easy To Apply:
It is great for plant cutting. For dry use, simply dip the root in the powder and plant as usual. Water your plants in daily routine. Then you are good to go.
- Work For All Rooted Plants:
The powder works for all kinds of rooted plants including vegetables, indoor & outdoor plants. It promotes the survival rate of transplanted plants and flourishes even in unfavourable weather.
HOW TO USE:
- Dissolve one pack of powder in 1-2 litres of water. Take your plant cutting and dip the cut end into the solution for 1-2 hours.
- To stimulate plant growth, dissolve another packet of the powder in 10 litres of water and spray to the plant once a week until roots are well established.
- For irrigation use: Dissolve one pack of powder in 2 litres of water and irrigate every 2 months.
- For germination: Dissolve one pack of powder with 4-5 litres of water and submerge the seed for 6-8 hours. Remove and rinse the seed.
- Capacity: more or less 10g Per Pack