- One key for multiple locks: You can use one key (RFID card/hanger) to unlock multiple cabinet locks as needed.
- Suitable for woven cabins: RFID cards can penetrate thicker wooden boards (up to 38 mm / 1.5 inches), and key fobs are basically handy items with a slight reduction in power, resulting in duplicate keys. Suitable for doors with a thickness of 0 to 1.2 cm, ideal for cabinets, lockers, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes security.
- Small size and rugged mechanics: The latches and tongues are made of metal, these are sturdy and durable. Open cabinet doors without touching. RFID cards/tags are portable and easy to store. Provide good security protection for your personal belongings.
- Safety: Improve your child's safety at home and prevent your child from freely opening drawers or cabinet doors.
- Low electromagnetic sum: Once the lock is set, it will indicate a low battery state and a long beep sound after turning on. A long beep means it needs new batteries, at the time the lock can be used another 50 times.
- Automatic unlocking: When the battery becomes too weak to operate, the door will open automatically. At this time, the battery must be replaced before the lock can be used again.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 39.99 dollars.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.